|Delivery within 5 miles radius of Chipstead, Sevenoaks||FREE|
|Next day delivery within 5 miles radius of Chipstead, Sevenoaks on orders placed by 5pm||£2|
|Same day delivery by 10pm within 5 miles radius of Chipstead, Sevenoaks on orders placed by 3pm||£5|
|Delivery within 5-10 miles radius of Chipstead, Sevenoaks||£4|
|Delivery further than 10 miles radius from Chipstead, Sevenoaks||£4.95|
If you need the recipient of your gift to receive their treat by or on a specific date, please add this to the order notes and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
Whilst supporting local small businesses, it’s important to us to also be mindful of the impact we are having on the planet – it’s one of the many benefits of shopping local. All deliveries will be done in such a way that we are able to offer great customer service and delivery times, whilst making sure our time using vehicles is minimal by combining deliveries to similar areas where possible.
In light of the current Covid-19 situation, all deliveries will be contact free – if you have any concerns please just ask via our ‘contact us’ form.
Did you know in the UK alone 227,000 miles of wrapping paper is thrown away each year. As with all the local products, our packaging has been sourced with love and the environment in mind meaning you can gift or enjoy our boxes yourself without causing unnecessary harm to the environment.
- Our beautiful gift boxes are sourced from a business less than an hour from Sevenoaks. Not only are these boxes made of 40% recycled boxboard, they are also fully recyclable! Although we think they also double up as great storage boxes for makeup, mementos, crayons, or anything that tickles your fancy!
- The beautiful silver ribbon is produced using 100% post consumer waste plastic bottles, this process eliminates the creation of virgin yarn, meaning no oil is extracted from the ground, 20% of the energy used in the production is solar powered and 90% of the water used is recycled in the manufacturing process!
- The shredded smooth uncoated black Kraft paper inside the box is reusable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- The black square paper on the outside, and the thank you card on the inside, of the box are both produced at a paper mill using hydroelectric power.
- The Olive & Oak sticker inside the box lid is vegan friendly, biodegradable material made from 100% recycled waste.
Friends for Families
We know 2020 has been a really tough year for so many. Olive & Oak has been created to support local businesses, but we feel that it is important to support the community as a whole. Therefore, we have made a commitment to donate a percentage of our profits to a fabulous charity, Friends for Families, who help local families facing hardship. If you would like to find out more about Friends for Families, please have a look at their website, we’re sure you will be inspired. www.friendsforfamilies.org
If you would like to become, or recommend, a small local business to be an Olive & Oak supplier please do get in touch – we’d really love to hear from you. We are keen to connect as many small local businesses with customers through our beautiful gift boxes.
We have tried to include them on our website, but if you have any questions about the ingredients or allergens for any of our products please pop us a message using the ‘contact us’ form and we’ll be really happy to help.
Vouchers and coupons
There are some restrictions to our vouchers, discount codes and coupon codes (these are all the same thing!)
- Coupons cannot be combined with other coupons
- Coupons cannot be used on “sale” items, however the discount code will still apply to everything else in the basket
- Coupons cannot be used to buy any of our Gift Vouchers