Did you know in the UK alone 227,000 miles of wrapping paper is thrown away each year. As with all the local products, our packaging has been sourced with love and the environment in mind meaning you can gift or enjoy our boxes yourself without causing unnecessary harm to the environment.
- Our beautiful gift boxes are sourced from a business less than an hour from Sevenoaks. Not only are these boxes made of 40% recycled boxboard, they are also fully recyclable! Although we think they also double up as great storage boxes for makeup, mementos, crayons, or anything that tickles your fancy!
- The beautiful silver ribbon is produced using 100% post consumer waste plastic bottles, this process eliminates the creation of virgin yarn, meaning no oil is extracted from the ground, 20% of the energy used in the production is solar powered and 90% of the water used is recycled in the manufacturing process!
- The shredded smooth uncoated black Kraft paper inside the box is reusable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- The black square paper on the outside, and the thank you card on the inside, of the box are both produced at a paper mill using hydroelectric power.
- The Olive & Oak sticker inside the box lid is vegan friendly, biodegradable material made from 100% recycled waste.